WARNING AND LEGAL DISCLAIMER
WARNING: MOE MONEY SHOP PROPS ARE SPECIALLY DESIGNED AND MODIFIED FOR USE IN TV, SOCIAL EVENTS, PARTIES, AND SOCIAL MEDIA: YOU-TUBE, INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK, TIK-TOK, AND SNAP-CHAT. MOE MONEY SHOP PROPS WILL NOT PASS AS GENUINE CURRENCY AND MUST NOT BE MODIFIED TO APPEAR TO BE GENUINE US NOTES. IT IS A CRIME AND FEDERAL OFFENSE TO ATTEMPT TO USE ANY KIND OF PROPS AS LEGAL TENDER. LAW ENFORCEMENT WILL BE ARREST AND PROSECUTED THOSE USING PROPS IN ANY MANNER OTHER THAN ENTERTAINMENT, SOCIAL MEDIA, MEDIA PRODUCTION, MEDIA MARKETING, PROMOTIONS, TRAINING OR ADVERTISING. CRIMINAL USE OF MOE MONEY SHOP MONEY PROPS CAN RESULT IN A PENALTY OF 20 YEARS IN PRISON OR A $100,000 FINE. MOE MONEY SHOP WILL ASSIST LAW ENFORCEMENT BY PROVIDING ANY AND ALL INFORMATION REQUESTED BY AUTHORITIES. DAMAGES OCCURRING AS A RESULT OF MISUSE OF MOE MONEY SHOP PROPS WILL BE WILL BE CURED BY INVOKING ANY AND ALL CIVIL REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO MOE MONEY SHOPS.
WARNING - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: Moe Money Shop props has invested heavily in insuring our products appear as close as possible to “real money” while remaining within the limits of U.S. law governing the replication of U.S. currency. Moe Money Shops products produces props with the appearance of currency so users do not make reproductions or copies that would imperil social media users, influencers, entertainers, filmmakers and photographers. The SOLE purpose of Moe Money Shop props is for entertainment and video usage. ANY USE OF MOE MONEY SHOPS PRODUCTS THAT VIOLATES THE SPIRIT AND LETTER OF GOVERNING LAW WILL BE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER.
Each prop note is conspicuously marked with motion picture disclaimer “THIS NOTE IS NOT LEGAL TENDER” and “FOR MOTION PICTURE USE ONLY”. Images depicting historical persons, buildings, fictitious serial numbers, and our proprietary emblems and logos are printed on the props for a sense authenticity to enhance the entertainment impact.
Moe Money Shop props have been redesigned with custom art fonts and alpha-numeric characters in our graphics department.
Requests or attempts to alter Moe Money Shop props so they may be used as legal tender will be immediately reported to local and federal law enforcement and the request will be expeditiously denied.
Moe Money Shop may deny service and products to anyone suspected of ulterior motives
The following are details Moe Money Shop employs to limit the use of its products to entertainment purposes:
- Prop notes are sized smaller than U.S. currency to maintain an authentic look to the untrained eye.
- Chemical and physical watermarks, interactive ink and paper are not genuine and will not operate as genuine safeguards are intended to operate. The paper used for Moe Money Shop props is quality paper for printing and does not meet the specifications for U.S. currency. Absolutely “none” of our prop money will pass a counterfeit detection pen or counterfeit detection machine. Moe Money Shop props are designed NOT to operate in bill counting machines, Safe scan counters or any other counterfeit detection device.
- Historical portraits and images on the obverse of each prop resemble persons from United States history and politics but have been adjusted slightly to avoid misuse of Moe Money Shop props.
- The names underneath the portraits state: “FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY”
- The admonitions: “FOR MOTION PICTURE USE ONLY” AND “THIS NOTE IS NOT LEGAL TENDER” are printed on each prop.
- Depictions of historic buildings on the reverse of each prop are reasonable facsimiles and are intended to give the prop a brief appearance of authenticity.
- Colored ink, shading, tones and fonts have been replicated to produce the effect of authenticity. None of the physical safeguards on genuine U.S. currency have been duplicated in such a way as to make the prop usable as legal tender.
- Spacing on the edges of the props has been adjusted to replicate those on U.S. currency but are not a direct reproduction of the dimensions or location.
- Serial numbers, numerical fonts, plate numbers, signatures, seals, and mint designations are fictitious and are illegitimate to prevent misuse. These details have been deliberately changed by the graphics department at Moe Money Shop.
- The text “THE UNITED STATES AMERICA” replaces the genuine “THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA”
- Serial years and dates are fictitious as are the seals on the face of the prop.